DoorsExterior doors must be tough enough to withstand wind, rain, and snow, yet elegant enough to be the focal point of your home. Most old doors are made of wood or wood veneer, both of which warp, crack, and rot after years of exposure to the elements. Here at Southfield you have a choice between wood, vinyl, steel, and fibreglass door systems. Different door systems are recommended depending on location and use of your existing. Each door system is manufactured to fit your brick to brick opening and designed glass can be added for that extra curb appeal.
- Single Entry A Southfield handcrafted door is an eye catcher for any home in any neighborhood.
- Sidelight By adding a sidelite on both or either sides, you can match glass designs and allow more light in your home.
- Double/Garden A double door opens in the middle with one active panel and one stationary panel.
- Transom/Custom Transoms range from many different shapes and styles, such as rectangles or arches.
- Screen/Storm Storm doors are perfectly designed to conserve heat in the winter and ventilate during the summer.
- Patio/Sliding Southfield Windows & Doors is proud to be an authorized dealer of Decko Patio Doors.
- Garage Southfield Windows & Doors is proud to be an authorized dealer of Garaga garage Doors.